6.04.2008

here goes...

I thought I was anti-blogging. Not that I ever had issues with other
people blogging. I just never thought I would jump on that particular
bandwagon. Even after I created this account, I sat around for a few
hours wondering why I did it, and if I would ever write anything.
Not sure if my hesitation stemmed from a fear that someone will
actually read this, or a fear that no one will ever read it.
Regardless, this is my first blog post, in all its dull glory. And
who knows, it could very well be my last. I'm not committing to
regular posts, because that would just be a blogging death sentence,
sure to inspire writer's block.

3 comments:

Dawn Gahan said...

Be afraid, very afraid. Someone has read your blog.

Love,
Dawn E. Girl

Trey said...

I love that you're doing this. It's like....my favorite author coming out with a new short story everyday!

I love you.

Susan Marie said...

What a gift to be invited to read your innermost thoughts and feelings - you are truly gifted and I'm blessed to share this lifetime w/you.

I love you with all my hearts . . .