1.31.2012

they say you're a product of your environment

Is it true? I live in Indianapolis, and I'm not a Colts fan. I spent 10 years in Atlanta, and I'm not a Falcons fan. Oh, but if we go back, way back, to where it all began... I'm a New England Patriots AND New York Giants fan.


They say you can't be both (and by "they" I mean mainly my husband). But I grew up cheering for both.


The Giants because my Mom (well, really my Aunt Pam) were fans, and the Pats because my Dad's a diehard fan. My birth certificate says New York, but my childhood memories are New Hampshire.


And now they're head-to-head again for the big throw-down. I've gotta pick the Pats over the Giants, but let's face it—either way, I won't be crying in my brewski.



2 comments:

Molly Hargather said...

hah....am loving the picture!! and i know i've said it once, but i'll say it again...i'm so glad you're back to bloggin! miss you so much!

PamMattocks said...

I actually forgot about the blog - especially since I got a new computer and it wasn't bookmarked in my new one. This just made me laugh out loud.....and I like the NY Giants shirt on you better.....always go with a winner ;)