1.10.2013

alter ego

Is it weird that I look forward to (eventually) having less-than-perfect eyesight so I can geek out in glasses? I've been waiting since 4th grade, when American Girl Molly McIntire was my hero. I mean, the way she played capture the flag like a bad-ass and rocked those glasses. And the beret? Oh, the beret! She was fab.

In the meantime though, I bought these... zero prescription glasses. Just because I like them, and yes I know it's ridiculous. But LeBron James and Dwayne Wade do it. So what if I'm not an African-American male who makes millions in the NBA? What's your point?

I'm just practicing. Just prepping to embrace my future self.



4 comments:

Ashley said...

1. LOL!
2. You're the only person I've ever known whose fav was Molly :-) My fav was Felicity of course with close runner up Samantha, duh everyone's fav
3. Miss you let's catch up one of these days!

PamMattocks said...

You rock! They look fab on you.

sueper33 said...

You loved Molly - wanted to bring her home, that is until you found out how much she costs :-)

sueper33 said...

btw - you look fab w/or without glasses...