9.16.2008

loves me, loves me not

Hundreds of rose petals. These were leftovers from a work project. I figured I'd take them home and find something to do with them. Wasn't sure what. Then I had a wonderfully halfwitted idea...
Because, well, why not? My neighbors probably already think I'm a bit touched anyway. (Not that I've officially met any of them, but they've seen me many a Sunday out on the patio, beating throw rugs, dressed in a getup that could hardly be considered respectable, sporting the white-girl fro, singing to myself, etc., you get the picture). Anyway, it will be a nice sight coming and going for the next few days until they wither. And before too long, they'll be covered by leaves.

6 comments:

Trey said...

See, now this is honest to God, the reason you are such an amazing person. It's because you do simple shit like this, but you can pull it off. Because you're Devon Pasquariello.

I love you forever. And when people tell you not to change, they mean it.

marissa said...

Ummmm, you're awesome. And I can't beat Trey's comment..so I second it :)

Ashley said...

Love it!

Dawn Gahan said...

A girl after my own heart.

Dawn

K_Streams_Her_C said...

Great idea, Devon.

K_Streams_Her_C said...

p.s. I wish I had neighbors who did such cheerful and sometimes eccentric things. :)