8.17.2009

dear facebook,

Thanks for the oh-so-subtle reminder...






This is my current view from Starbucks, across the street from the new digs, where I just laid down four precious dollars for two measly hours of internet. Whatever, I'll mark it down on my budget spreadsheet as "research."

















Things are good so far... I've unpacked a few boxes at the apartment. Still feels like I'm just visiting for the weekend though, and I'm wondering how long it will take to feel permanent. The Penske truck is still loaded up and I'm waiting for Ryan to get back from work, so we can move it all into storage. Hooray for heavy lifting!


2 comments:

Molly Hargather said...

Yaaay! I'm so excited for you, Devon. You are so missed in Atlanta (already :), but I can't wait to see God's hand in this plan.

Love you!

Allison said...

I hope the unpacking went well! seriously, we all miss you so much already. don't forget to send me weekend options for a visit once you get settled...

xoxo
AP