8.02.2009

comforts of home

First of all, I can't tell you how nice it is to have access to a clean toilet 24 hours a day. In the past month of traveling, I have experienced the most revolting public restrooms in all of America. And what's worse than a nasty bathroom, is no bathroom... for miles and miles and miles. It's enough to make you dehydrated as hell.

But, believe it or not, I have more exciting things to write about. I'll post recaps of the places we visited as soon as I can get my photos in order. For now, I'm glad to be back in Georgia... even if the humidity is so thick it's like the earth giving you a big warm sweaty hug.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

welcome home! can't wait to see you and hear all about your adventures :)

Laura said...

I'm so happy you're home! Can't wait to hear all the rest of the stories...

julie said...

I got yer big warm sweaty hug, girlie!! Welcome home. Can't wait to see you and hear all about it!