7.24.2008

sustainability & swayze

I'm thankful for the following things, which have sustained my existence over the past few stress-filled days (which, aptly enough, I've spent writing about corporate sustainability):


black coffee
sprite
m&m's
turkey sausage
luna bars
dirty dancing soundtrack
dirty dancing movie
www.scrabulous.com
www.pandora.com
video chat
larry mcmurtry's lonesome dove
elliptical machine
swimming pool
(these last two because they are substitutes for running. my foot is still funky.)

3 comments:

K_Streams_Her_C said...

Love LOVE love LOVE the dirty dancing movie and soundtrack. Wish I could have that playing right now...

Unknown said...

thanks. i hold the camera very, very still. ;)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!