7.28.2008

expletive

My advanced apology if vulgarity offends you... but I came across this article, which reminded me how sincerely I appreciate freedom of speech. [Note: some of the comments beneath the article are equally entertaining.] More specifically, for the granddaddy of all curse words, the f-bomb — both for its verbally pleasing quality (it can be like hitting a punching bag, when there isn't a real punching bag available) and for its versatility (it can be a transitive verb, an intransitive verb, an adjective, an adverb, a noun).
From the guy next to me at the driving range on Saturday talki
ng to himself ..."Fucking embarrassing!" ...to Bill O'Reilly, it holds a special place in the vocabulary of many.

And I couldn't write about
the F word and not share this gem, last but absolutely not least, the abbreviated version of my all-time favorite movie (rated R).
To learn more about incorporating "f@#%" into your vocabulary, click here.

1 comment:

Thoughts Left Unsaid said...

Hey! This is Nick....just wanted to let you know I started a blog...