3.03.2010

february flops

Just like that, it’s already March. I managed to make it through all of February with one measly post. Pathetic, even for the shortest of months.

I’d planned to write about house projects. I’d planned to write about the awesome tagalong-dingdong cupcakes I made for my valentine. I’d planned to write about our daycations to French Lick, Indiana, and San Diego. I’d planned to finish writing a children’s book for my beloved cousin for her sixth birthday. I’d planned to start writing my novel again.

Do you hear that…? I do believe that’s the sound of failure. I’ve made embarrassingly insignificant progress on all of these endeavors. Where did the month go? Well, let's break it down. Here's a look at the average day:




















Will I actually get some stuff done around the house now that The Bachelor is over? Or will I swap one addiction for another and start watching Real Housewives of NYC?

This is exactly why I didn't have cable when I lived alone.

3 comments:

PamMattocks said...

HAHAHA - go with RHW of NYC!!! Gotta be better than the RHW of OC. Not so good this time around.

sueper33 said...

Well, February may have been a "writing flop" BUT you and your life are not flops . . . love you dearly, xoxox

Dawn Gahan said...

Oh dear girl,

Jake and Vienna consumed my Monday nights. And now American Idol is there three days a week. I, Dawn Gahan, admit to now taking part in television at its finest with the New York housewives. They've become my new addiction. And after a long day at work, isn't watching mindless reality TV better than being a meth whore?

Love,
D