9.11.2009

why are the worst jobs easiest to find?

I found both of these gems this afternoon, while searching for positions in the "advertising/marketing" field. Not sure how they ended up there, but the trend I'm smelling is that the worst jobs are the most highly publicized. So, friends, let's take a vote...

Potential Job #1
















Potential Job #2
Major liquor brand is looking for FEMALE brand ambassadors in the Indianapolis area!!!!

Candidates should be 21 years of age, have reliable transportation, and an outgoing personality.
Must be willing to wear a short jean shirt or short shorts, a midrif top, and cowboy boots.
Hours will be nights and weekends (about 10 hours per week for at least 3 months)
This position offers excellent pay ($20-25/hr.) and a fun working environment!

7 comments:

Rosa Parks said...

Uhm - I'd definitely go with the liquor ambassador. LOOK AT THE HAND TRYING TO PUSH OUT OF THAT WOMAN'S UTERUS. sick.

Kb_Mal said...

I think I'd pick the booze over the no booze.

Ashley said...

you won't have to buy cowboy boots :)

Laura said...

Hmmmm.... that's hard. I don't know. They both sound so appealing!

But how can you turn down short-shorts?

julie said...

How could anyone think an alien baby foot coming out of someone's stomach seems appealing??? FREAK-Y.

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Especially the title attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.